Time & Location
27 Mar 2020, 17:30 GMT – 28 Mar 2020, 18:00 GMT
The Well Church, 29 Dawlish Road, Reading, RG2 7SD
About the Event
Do you consider yourself to be courageous and assertive?
Are you inquisitive and calm?
Are you compassionate and protective?
Maybe you consider yourself to be a combination of the above?
Do any of your traits affect the way you communicate?
Does your communication affect your relationships?
The Life Language course will answer these questions and more to help you become successful when communicating with others.
The Life Languages course is not just a psychology test or a personality type test, it is a resource tool that will enable you to understand others and yourselves better through the way you communicate.
This course will teach you how your identity speaks to others and how to shape your traits to maximise your full potential.
The purpose of the Life Language Course:
1. Life Languages profile will reveal your personal Life Languages
2. Your Life Languages will reveal your communication style
3. Your communication style will reveal your character
4. Your character will reveal your passions
5. Your passions determine your interests, leading you to your purpose
6. Your purpose takes you to your place of effectiveness
7. Your effectiveness leads you to your destiny (your “predestined” place of contentment, fulfilment and thereby true success destiny fulfilled.)
The Seven Life Languages are:
- Mover – direct, assertive, ambitious, pioneering, courageous and standard-bearer
- Doer – dedicated, observant, diligent, practical, efficient and responsible
- Responder – compassionate, passionate, sensitive, warm, protective and verbal
- Influencer – diplomatic, optimistic, relational, persuasive and intuitive
- Shaper – organised, visionary, focused, delegating, strategic and efficient
- Contemplator – inquisitive, reflective, sensitive, peaceful, calm and complex
- Producer – gracious, thoughtful, responsible, philanthropic and resourceful
What you get with this course:
• Printed Course material
• Your own bespoke personal profile with all 7 life languages
• Help to understand yourself beyond what you already know
• Better communication between personal and business relationships
Friday 5:30pm - 9pm (please be on time)
Saturday 9am - 6pm (please be on time)
Facilitated by Joanne Dunnett, a Psychology lecturer at Teesside University