Fri, 24 Jan|
Holiday Inn London - Gatwick Airport
Spiritual Warfare Practical Training
Spiritual Warfare Practical Teaching & Training
Time & Location
24 Jan 2020, 08:00 – 26 Jan 2020, 18:00
Holiday Inn London - Gatwick Airport, Povey Cross Rd, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0BA, UK
About the Event
Spiritual Warfare Practical Teaching & Training
Friday 24 January 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm
Strategies – "It's only when you know what is wrong that you are able to strategically defeat the enemy" (WARRIORS ON THE BATTLEFIELD 2019, Sharline Stuart)
Breaking Generational curses, understanding how to uproot the strongman
- The contending of the Altars
- The inheritance of the Altars
- Understanding what allows the Altar to speak
Saturday 25, January 2020
Time: 9am – 7pm
Tactics – "You can only be tactical when you have knowledge, wisdom, council and understanding about what you are dealing with" (WARRIORS ON THE BATTLEFIELD 2019, Sharline Stuart)
- The principle of spiritual Warfare.
- Laws that govern spiritual warfare.
- Laws that govern Angels.
- Knowing and Understanding who the enemies are
- What is the meaning of Ephesian 6:12
- What are Principalities?
- Who are Spiritual Hosts of Wickedness?
- What are Marine Spirits?
- How do we defeat spiritual husbands and spiritual wives? Incubus and succubus.
- What are Unclean spirits, Demons fallen Angels?
- Are Satan and Lucifer the same fallen Angel?
- How knowing the differences between Satan and Lucifer enable you to fight intelligent, strategic, tactically and victorious?
- The Necessity of the Enemy- Defeating the kingdom of darkness by fighting on the offence. Gain insight on when to enter Battle or not to enter Battle. Find out the power of Romans 8:28 and knowing when you are in the middle offence Battle.
Sunday 26, January 2020
Time: 7am – 6pm
Combat – "It's only fools goes into battle against his enemy with out knowing about the armourers, armoury that are readily available to him" (WARRIORS ON THE BATTLEFIELD 2019, Sharline Stuart)
- Weapons of spiritual warfare an in-depth teaching on the following subjects
- The three dimensions of prayer, Prayer watches & Praying in the name of Jesus
- The five different kinds of fast – How to fast and end a fast properly
- The power of communion – How to use communion to defeat the enemy
- The courts of heavens – Breaking the legal rights of the enemy in the courts
- Weapons of Warfare languages. What is the battle plan? Why do you need one?
- The power of waiting- Why it is one of the most powerful spiritual arsenal, however, the lease used by the the believers.
TICKETS: £ 75.00 (Course ONLY / Tickets are NON-Refundable and are subject to an Eventbrite fee)
- Includes registration for all 3-days and the teaching material.
This workshop is for you, if you are on the path of self-deliverance, a prayer intercessor or aiming to become a mature prayer warrior. If you wish to learn more about spiritual warfare, understanding strategies, tactics and combat or if you want to go away on a retreat to be equipped and empowered with knowledge about spiritual warfare, this workshop is for you.
The workshop is for 3-days and is a teaching retreat, so we advised that you are responsible for making the necessary provision for yourself to facilitate your attendance. Please see further information on our website www.gideon300ministry.org. All information required is noted here and there is a no-refund policy in place for the registration.
Please note you are responsible for booking your own rooms with the hotel. Lunch is provided by Gideon 300 @ £20 per day. Dinner is provided by the hotel and needs to be arrange directly.Additional estimated costs for attending the 3-day workshop:
Single room with Full English Breakfast per night £80.00 (Hotel Booking)
Double room with Full English Breakfast per night £90.00 (2 sharing £45 each - Hotel Booking)
Food and Drink (optional)
- Hot/Cold drinks, fruits, pastries and lunch £20.00 per day (Gideon 300 - buy on the day)
- Dinner is £20 per night (Hotel Booking)
Hotel Tel: 01293 787 678
Holiday Inn Gatwick website: www.higatwickairporthotel.co.uk
HOW TO FIND HOLIDAY INN LONDON-GATWICK AIRPORT
By car from Gatwick Airport – Follow signs for the A23 London Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto London Road A23. At the roundabout take the second exit onto the A217. Bear left and the hotel is situated on the left-hand side.
By car from the M23 – Leave the M23 at Junction 9. Follow the signs to the North Terminal. Take the A23 to Redhill. The hotel is located at the junction of the A23 and A217.
Car parking is complimentary for all delegates attending this meeting. All parking spaces are subject to availability and you must register your car registration details on arrival to avoid the penalty fee of £100.
Satellite Navigation – RH6 0BA
By train – Gatwick Station located at the South Terminal. 1 Mi / 1.6 Km distance from the hotel. Shuttle service available from the train station at £4 per person.
By air – London Gatwick Airport. 0.5Mi / 0.08 Km distance from the hotel. Shuttle service available at £4 per person.
More details are available on the hotel website, please visit www.higatwickairporthotel.co.uk
(Please note, journey times and fares are provided as a guide only and may vary.)Gideon 300 is not responsible for prices set by the hotel. 3-day workshop will be taught by Sharline Stuart Tickets: Are only available from Eventbrite